Here is a reply from the Developer of CloudBeats.
the normal refresh 3 finger swipe down in voiceover will not work. what is the refresh keystroke without voiceover running?

Hi Rob,

Thank you for contacting us.

We have to admit that with transition to iOS 7 our voiceover support was not tested properly and thus there bugs in it. We will fix them soon and will release new version.

For refresh please use pull down gesture on the screen.

Regards,
Roman