From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of May and Noah
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2013 9:41 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: weather app for canada

Yeah, I like degrees as well, especially with the feels like temp. It's not
a huge thing if there's not another out there. I was just curious.

Especially since degrees was telling me feels like temp was like 3 when it
was actually -1. Anywho, thanks all for whatever may come up, *smiles*

May and Prince Noah
www.canadianlynx.ca

On 2013-10-21, at 12:06 PM, Sieghard Weitzel <siegh...@live.ca> wrote:

> Hey Ron,
>
> I really don't think you have to dress that much differently if it's
> minus 35 or minus 42 *smile* Better to just stay home anyways OK, just
bugging you, I agree, though, the felt like temperature is important at
lower temps because you could easily have minus 15 with a feels like of
minus 30 and then the difference is pretty major.

> May apparently knows about Degrees, though, since she is asking for an
alternative to Degrees which updates more often. I find myself Degrees does
everything I want, when I just checked it said "issued 53 minutes ago" and I
will check in 10 minutes if it updated which would mean it probably updates
current conditions every hour.
> OK, so I just checked and it now says "issued 14 minutes ago", didn't
totally keep track of the time, but I think it wasn't more than 15 or 20
minutes until I last checked when it said 53 minutes, so I think every hour
seems about right.

> Take care,
> Sieghard

I can have the "feels like" temperature displayed on the badge.  In the
winter, I don't really care to know if it is minus 35 if it really fells
like minus 42.  The minus 42 is what will decide what I wear that day.

> Ron & Danvers
>

> Falling down is part of LIFE...
> Getting back up is LIVING...

feature that tells you if it's raining currently for how long you can expect
it to go on.
> It's pree but you can pay to remove ads.
>

> Hth,
>

> Ioana"
>

> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Oct 21, 2013, at 8:29 AM, erik burggraaf <e...@erik-burggraaf.com>
wrote:

> Hi, Have you tried CBC news?  I have a client who really likes their
weather section.

> Best,
>
> Erik Burggraaf
> Ebony Consulting will close it's doors for good on december 20th.  Thanks
to everyone who contributed to the past four years of success for my little
consulting business.  It means a lot to me.
> Ebony Consulting toll-free: 1-888-255-5194 or on the web at
> http://www.erik-burggraaf.com
>
> On 2013-10-21, at 12:41 AM, May and Noah <mcdonald....@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Hey there. just curious is there another app that's accessible besides
degrees for Canada? That updates more often.

> May and Prince Noah
> www.canadianlynx.ca

Google Group.

emailingviphone+ow...@googlegroups.com.