Unfortunately, I think you are well and truly stuck until you do figure it out.
I’ve come close, but not yet. I’ve had good luck skipping it till later, when
its letters are the only ones left, and that usually works for me.

Teresa

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too
dark to read."--Groucho Marx