Hi,
Here it's happening when no headset is in use sadly. Thanks for everyone taking the time to let me know it's not just me. My sanity is restored for another few minutes or so (smiles). I'll gladly report it in hopes of seeing it resolved. It isn't a huge deal just something which never manifested before this most recent update. Thanks again to all.
Robin

-----Original Message----- From: AnonyMouse
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2013 8:45 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: VoiceOver reporting Phone Is Locked twice

Hello Alex,

Totally agree with you. It is not consistent. As with myself. I do not have
this issue all of the time. Just certain times. You make a good point about
having the headset on. Which I do wear my headset a lot with my device. I'll
have to pay more attention to that observation.

Thanks for pointing that out!

Regards,
AnonyMouse