To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 26, 2013 3:56 PM
Subject: My status line shows WI-FI and cell at the same time: was RE: default behavior

Hi.

The subject says what's going on with my iPhone 4 running iOs 7.0.3.  Is
there an easy way to tell which is being used?  I have unlimited data, so
it's not a big deal, but I'd like to know.

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY
kmi...@windstream.net

Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/.

Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing viphone+ow...@googlegroups.com.

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en. --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.