From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Alex Hall
Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2013 10:26 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Tap TapSee

I agree that those prices are excessive. I rarely use the app, so I'm not
paying $8 per month for a hundred pictures if I only use a few of that
hundred. Charge for the app if you must, or offer more tiers of in-app
purchasing, but the prices as they are now are not at all what I would
consider acceptable. This is especially true when you remember that this app
was always free; we are jumping from paying nothing to paying $8 to $10?
That's ridiculous.
On Nov 7, 2013, at 10:21 AM, Marianne Denning <maria...@denningweb.com>
wrote:

> I agree with you.  The problem is that I have to take several pictures
> before I get a working result so I would go through 100 pictures
> pretty quickly.  $9.99 per month is more than the Seeing Eye app, and
> I had to think really hard before making that purchase.
>
> On 11/7/13, Blind Treasures <blindtreasu...@comcast.net> wrote:
>> Has anyone else noticed that now when you go to use TapTapSee, you
>> get a message stating you need to purchase credits to use their app?
>> I think it was $7.99 for 100 pictures or $9.99 for unlimited per
>> month. Hope this doesn't end up hurting them. I would pay for the app
>> but not sure I will be doing credits. What does everyone else think?

>> Google Group.

>> viphone+ow...@googlegroups.com.

>> Groups "VIPhone" group.
>> send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.