Hello,

The way I understand it, If you do the 9.99 unlimited monthly subscription,
then you are only subscribed for that single month.
Then when your subscription runs out, it is up to you when you renew it.
If you want to wait until you use Tap Tap See again, or wait a couple of
months, then that is up to you.
But according to what Tap Tap See said, you only subscribe one month at a time.
And remember, under the $9.99 monthly subscription, your pictures are unlimited.

Also do not forget, there is another subscription that you pay just $8 for 100
pictures.
That is 8 cents per picture, and there is no time limit on how long it takes
you to take the pictures.
You do not have to renew until all 100 pictures have been taken.

They have put together 2 different subscription plans.
One plan that covers time, $9.99 for one month,
And one plan that covers the number of pictures, $8 for 100 pictures.

It is up to the user to decide which plan best fits their needs.

Hope all of this helps.

Chris Chaffin
Follow Me On Twitter

Follow Me On Facebook