It only show about 10 to 20 messages at a time. if you three fingers
flick down, it shows more messages. I think the max is around 50 to 60
messages, then, if you keep tapping on s'show earlier messages' it
will keep loading the earlier messages.
When you have new message coming in from the same conversation, it
will automaticly back to the bottom of the screen and VO will focus on
the last message.