Hi all, something that may help with this problem is if you were to say in the
subject of the message you finish putting in your subject hit the return key.
That will take you to the message body. Voice over does seem to lose focus, and
I don't know why either but I have also noticed this problem. God bless, Wren

Sent from my iPhone