  From: Anne Robertson
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, November 08, 2013 4:23 AM
  Subject: Re: The best object recognition app out there I know

  Hello Robin,

  I do so agree with you. I use Talking Goggles more than any other object
recognition app. I also use Tap Tap See and CamFind, but Talking Goggles is
more informative. For instance, TapTapSee will identify a can of dog food, but
Talking Goggles will tell me which variety it is.

  Cheers,

  Anne

  On 8 Nov 2013, at 13:16, Robin Christopherson