From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Carol Pearson
Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2013 11:56 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Tap TapSee

Yes, I too would have a lot of bad pictures. I think I shall have to refrain
from paying  as I don't use the app often, but I will think some more on
this. I realise they do need to pay their employees, but we can't
necessarily afford to do this..

What about those who want to try the app for the first time? Are they going
to be forced into paying before they've even tried?

Carol P
Sent from my iPhone using MBraille

On 7 Nov 2013, at 03:21 pm, Marianne Denning <maria...@denningweb.com>