On 11/9/2013 2:00 AM, Robert Doc Wright wrote:
I received the message that the page is not available after clicking the
link.
***
   When you give unto others whether or not they give to you in return, It
matters not for your job is  Complete  and your rewards forthcoming.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Cristóbal" <crismuno...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, November 08, 2013 5:55 PM
Subject: Mophie Juice Pack 1,000mAh iPhone Battery 2-Pack for $9 + free
shipping

Hello list,

I saw this deal posted on Dealnews a few minutes ago and thought I'd share
it with the list in case any other iPhone folks would be interested in some
extra battery power. I already have a 2200 mah battery pack, but for $8.99,
I think I'm going to jump on this deal as well. You can never have enough
backup power especially when you can get it at a very good price.

http://dealnews.com/Mophie-Juice-Pack-1-000-m-Ah-iPhone-Battery-2-Pack-for-9
-free-shipping/898838.html

Because the link wraps to a second line so has to be cut and pasted, but I was never able to add one to the cart.