  From: Pablo Morales
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, November 09, 2013 8:08 PM
  Subject: Re: differences between read2go and voice dream reader

  more about voice dream reader.
  I have the following situation. Finally I transferred the books, daisy text
only to my iPhone. Later in the add button, I selected iTunes, and I selected
all books that I transferred with iTunes to my iPhone as daisy books, text
only. Later I press done, and this little window closed.
  But any way, I can see the books anywhere in the app.
  Any body knows how use this app, the manual or help that it brings is not
very helpful.
  Thanks in advance.
  Pablo