Hi,
I know the blackberry messenger app has some buggs but for some reason I can’t
see all my contacts.
It says I have x number of contacts but when I scroll through with voice over
all I get is click click and no contacts name.  It only reads the last 5 or so.

When I click on a blank contact as it is it says type a message but there’s no
person’s name or details.
I’d contact blackberry but that seems quite difficult.  Anyone else experienced
this?  I’ve changed contacts displayed from list to grid then back to list and
no difference.
Jen