Hey Guys! I was having a rough day. I had got a number of text messages with
phone numbers that I had to call but could not courtesy Apple. Then I called my
girl friend and thought had ended the call. She heard what I was talking with
my buddy. So that was a mess. Then I made a long distance call and thought i
had ended it. I had not! Got charged 38 dollars for it! Then I was trying to
buy am airline ticket but could not fill the form completely, spent 25 minutes.
At the end I had bought a ticket for the wrong day and wrong time. Worse. The
ticket was non refundable. It was after all this that I started writing to the
List. I was venting. I thought I would get some sympathy. Some suggestions. And
instead what do I get? No compassion. Just some smart alecs saying that they
never had the problem I had. Or that I should not complain. Man!
Help reduce list traffic. If you cannot give help to  a fellow lister, then
just stay mum. No neede to increase traffic by saying that you do not
experience the problem. That does not help anyone. No need to sermonize. This
list is for persons to share their problems and to get help. It is not to
ridicule anyone. If you cannot help, stay quiet. Compassion, patience and
understanding. This is not the wild west. No need to shoot the guy who does not
agree with your views. Just ignore it, if you cannot help.
And a big THANK YOU to all those who understood me and let me vent :) love you
guys :)