Yes, that is right. I used my almost-nver-used landline, which just payed for
itself, and called verizon. After some testing and trying, we decided that my
phones are a part of a market with tower problems right now. I thought it might
be that since both of my phones were having the same problem.

Thanks.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth