I have a 4S and no wifi problems.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Regina Alvarado
Sent: Sunday, November 10, 2013 8:41 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: When will Apple take this seriously?

'I will jump in here. I have found very little in 703 that I truly have a
problem with, but if Appple really knew about the wifi issue om 4s and 4,
that is by far the worst bug of them all Any other bug there ways to get
around them, but to not tell people with 4s not to upgrade was
unconcionable. I still would rather have Apple with their accessibility than
need to buy my voice and maybe or maybe not have it work. Better watch how
much you complain Pablo. Apple could decide we are too small a community to
worry about! My problem has noathing to do with accessibility. All in all VO
works well, and they keep improving it as we go along.

reggie and Allegra

On Nov 10, 2013, at 10:27 AM, "Pablo Morales" <pablomorale...@gmail.com>