When moving apps into folders on my iPad I found that even wiggling my finger did not help to open the folder. I had to start moving my finger in small increments in each direction. It seems that it was most successful when moving to what would be the bottom left corner of the icon. Also, when it says opening folder Such and such wait until it completes the three slow beeps before letting go. And allow plenty of time because the actions have to be done repeatedly before it works.
Sherrie Gosling

-----Original Message----- From: Regina Alvarado
Sent: Saturday, November 16, 2013 7:46 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Creating folders in IOS 7

You just have 7? Upgrade to 703 or 704. It doesn't work without patience, but it is better than 7. You do exactkly what you do with iPhone, but I found sometimes wiggling the app you are trying to put on another will help. I know it's frustrating, but I think they must be working on it as 704 is a little better. Patience is the word. Don't try it in a hurry. (smiles!

Reggie and Allegra