This is a nice app! I sit here practicing writing letters. I find myself
laughing out loud just to have my sighted wife coming in the room and looking
over my shoulder. Is there a way to repeat a letter when you get it right? I
would like to be able to correctly write the letter a few times before moving
on to the next one. Thanks