From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Woody Anna Dresner
Sent: Sunday, November 17, 2013 5:59 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Calorie Counter Wanted

Hi Mark,

I have this app, and it used to be very accessible. When I opened the latest
version for the first time, though, there were lots of inaccessible bits
telling about new features and changes. My son helped me get through all
that, and now I can use it again for the limited purposes I wanted it for.

To start, double-tap Add to Diary, which is on the right, a little way down
from the top of the screen. Now there's a column down the right edge of the
screen with Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Snack. Double-tap the one you
want. To search for a food, double-tap the Search button in the upper right
corner of the screen. You can now flick through the search results. I assume
that if you double-tap one, it gets added to your diary.

I hope that helps.

Best,
Anna

On Nov 17, 2013, at 3:12 AM, M. Taylor <mk...@ucla.edu> wrote:

> Hello Frances,
>
> I just downloaded that app and cannot make heads or taials of it.  To
> me, it is VoiceOver inaccessible.
>
> As far as I can tell, there is only one app in the store by that company.

> When I tried to use it, none of the buttons were labeled correctly and
> I could not get it to list any foods with their respective calories.
>
> Are you able to browse various foods and see their respective calories?
>
> If so, please write a tip and I will download the app again.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Mark

Google Group.