Hi, Wayne,

Thanks for that tip on Unified Voice Mail.  I've had trouble entering it into
my contacts and placing the commas correctly and it never worked for me.  What
I ended up doing was calling my home phone number, and at the start of my
message, I would press the Star key, which would put me into the Voice Mail
system, then enter my ID number.  I'll have to call AT&T Tech Support to see if
my Visual Voice Mail is on.

Esther L

Sent from Esther's Amazing iPhone!