Hi.

Ever since I got cable, I've been having fun with the Watch ESPN app on my
Apple TV.  Early yesterday morning I decided to see how it worked on my
iPhone 4 running iOs 7.0.3.  To say the least, it wasn't a pretty picture.
I saw the featured button, or it may have been some text, I can't remember.
All other buttons weren't labeled.  I was able to get a program streaming,
but I have no idea how I did it.  Does anyone know how to use this app, or
is it just not speech friendly?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY

kmi...@windstream.net <mailto:kmi...@windstream.net>

P.S.  Thanks to the app on the Apple TV, I've gotten interested in Soccer
and Cricket.  I sort of understand how Soccer is played, but I have no idea
how Cricket works, except it's sort of like Baseball.  I'll have to read up
on the rules of these sports.  Looks like I'll also be reading up on Rugby
and Australian Rules Football, and Frisby Golf, and let's not forget the
doggies who catch frisbies.