Hi, no. These apps are read - only apps to give you access to your balances as the bank has them. They are not check book or balancing apps. For something like that you would want Home Budget, which does offer a lite version. I believe it has syncing capabilities with certain banks, but I'm not totally sure about that.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
'We don't need no education' Why yes you do. You've just used a double negative. - Sheldon Cooper