Hi all,

I have not seen anything that mentioned a problem I have been having
since I updated to IOS 7.

When I paste text into a note, in the native Note app, I have trouble
editing it.  My workflow is to paste data from another app into the
note, go back to the other app for more data, and then try to add it
to the note I already started adding data to.  The note does not allow
me to edit it, even though it says it is editing.  It often has a
calendar event imbedded in it, but not always.

Has anyone seen this before?  The other app I am getting data from is
Lords and Knights, but I'm not sure that matters.

I can do the same workflow in Pages and it works out just fine.

Denny