To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2013 12:14 PM
Subject: Re: iTunes and iPhone 5s

It won't change from immediately to another option.
On Nov 20, 2013, at 11:53 AM, Alex Hall <mehg...@gmail.com> wrote:

A quick Google search told me that you have to open the Restriction section of Settings and set the 'require password" option to something other than immediately. I don't know if this will solve your problem, but the iPhone seems to need this setting in order to prompt for a fingerprint instead of a password in iTunes.