That lady had a test version of the app. That track isn't released yet, I
guess, but that track *is* available as an mp3 from

www.solo-dx.com

At least, I think that's the link, You can buy it there for a buck or so.

but the deal with MovieREading is that you are supposed to be able to get the
tracks for free, but you can only play those inside the app.  There's
advantages to MP3s and the app way of doing things.

Jane