For when I get an iPad Mini, unfortunately not in the immediate future: Although iPhone apps will run on an iPad, there are oftentimes equivalent apps written especially for the iPad. If I were to go to the app store to download my already purchased apps, would it be be the iPhone apps that would download, the equivalent iPad apps, or would I get the choice? Thanks for any information.

Arnold Schmidt
----- Original Message ----- From: "Donna" <merma...@bellsouth.net>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 24, 2013 10:18 AM
Subject: Re: Ipad apps question

You need to select "Not On This iPad"

Donna

On Nov 24, 2013, at 9:59 AM, "Russ Kiehne" <russ94...@gmail.com> wrote:

I just got an Ipad mini to go along with my ipod touch 5th generation. When I go to the app store on my ipad, not all of my purchased apps show up on my ipad? Is this because they won't run on the ipad?

Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/.

Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing viphone+ow...@googlegroups.com.

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en. --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en. --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.