Hi,
If you are ffamiliar with alphabet, Try the handwriting. It works!
Godwin Adoyi

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of David Chittenden
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2013 5:01 AM
To: The Accessible Phones Discussion List; viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Editing an existing field in contacts not working

In iOS 7, it is not currently possible to edit the contact fields using VO.
You currently need to delete the field and start over after the contact has
been saved. Though annoying, since contact information does not change much,
it can be worked around.

I have now experienced the same behaviour in notes. Thus far, it has only
happened to one note, but nothing I tried corrected the issue. My solution
in that case was to get the select function activated, turn the rotor to
edit, flick to select all, flick to copy, create a new note, rotor to edit,
and flick to paste. The new (replacement) note has not yet had any problems.
Unfortunately, this means Apple may well have a difficult time tracking this
one down as I cannot reliably reproduce it.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
Sent from my iPhone