Hi Keith,

There are some free VPN services which have ads and potentially log your
usage, I'd carefully review their terms of privacy if you use them.
Typically VPN providers offer paid services.

If you listen to one of the recent Podcasts from Garth from Australia at
www.IBlindTech.com, you can get a promo code for ProXPN, this is also a VPN
service promoted by Leo Laport from Twit TV.

Below is a link which should bring up a page of Google search results with a
number of good articles to read about VPN's, what they are and why one
should use one. If the link doesn't work, all I did was type "Using a VPN"
into the search box:

https://www.google.com/search?site=
<https://www.google.com/search?site=&source=hp&q=using+a+vpn&oq=using+a+vpn&;
gs_l=hp.3..0l10.3881.8859.0.9605.23.12.10.1.1.0.254.1627.4j6j2.12.0....0...1
c.1.32.hp..1.22.1673.WNauIKhBNI8>
&source=hp&q=using+a+vpn&oq=using+a+vpn&gs_l=hp.3..0l10.3881.8859.0.9605.23.
12.10.1.1.0.254.1627.4j6j2.12.0....0...1c.1.32.hp..1.22.1673.WNauIKhBNI8

I had a look at the first article from Live Hacker and found it informative
and it also lists their top 5 choices with ProXPN listed in second place. I
use a Cisco VPN capable router at my business and think I'll really have to
look into setting up a VPN connection from my iPhone since the arguments in
the article do make sense.

Take care,

Sieghard