Got the nook app and it's working great. The pause between pages takes a little
getting used to, but it's no big deal. This is an example of very good
development, the app is equally accessible on the 2 top mobile platforms. One
difference is that on IOS, the app uses voiceover to read the text, while on
android, the app is self voicing and sends the text to the TTS engine directly,
although you can still use talkback to read parts of the text. This leaves
Amazon without excuse for making the app accessible on android, and until they
do, I will get my books from barnes and noble.