Is your phone, where you're not having  folder issues, also running iOS 7? I
have an iPad mini that has iOS 7. Creating folders has definitely changed. You
have to find the place you want to move the app to an sort of move your finger
around a little. Eventually you get three tones that go up in pitch, wait to
hear all those it says opening folder, and let go of the app and you'll be in
business. It is like you have to find a sweet spot of sorts on that app and
then the folder will get created. It would be nice if it weren't so picky. But
it does work most of the time. Good luck
Mary

Sent from my iPhone