Hey Kirsten,
I don't know if you still have this keyboard. But I wonder if you could
help me.
I have the same keyboard. I've had it for ages and haven't used it in an
age. I've misplaced the instruction booklet and can't recall how to pair it.
Can you help?
Regards,
Martyn
p.s. I don't recall ever having issues with it disconnecting regularly.
Just, the batteries would die quickly. Now I have rechargeable batteries
instead. :)