Hi list,
I have some questions using Twitterrific and regular Twitter app on Iphone:
1. Is it possible to create and manage lists with Twitter for IOS? Is there an
option to add people to a list using Twitter for IOS?
2. Is it possible to clear timeline on Twitterific using voiceover? I know
sighted people can do that for sure, but cannot find this optiom with
Voiceover. I asked the developers about this functionality a while ago, they
replied back saying this feature will be added in next versiom, but there have
been a few updates since that time and  no such feature has been added so far.
Thanks for help in advamce.
With kind regards
Maria
Sent from iphone