Hi there,

I also found the life proof case to be bulky. More importantly,
however, I found that it really distorted the sound quality, and when
I spoke to people on the phone, I was told that I sounded as though I
was hollering at them from the bottom of a well. Combined with the
fact that I'm high-maintenance and tend to get bored of cases easily,
it didn't last very long with me at all.

Shermeen