From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Larry Lumpkin
Sent: Friday, December 06, 2013 7:05 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: trying to use the column browser in my music library

Used to, I could use the column browser in the music library by pressing
control-b or ctrl-shift b (can't remember just now which).  I put my 29 gig
8000-song holiday play list on my new ipad and then later decided that I
really didn't want it there after all and erased it.   Like a good program,
it took it off the computer as well (how about getting what I asked for but
not what I wanted).  All I can manage to get in itunes now is a list of
albums in this awful grid mode and they are in pieces depending on who solos
or doesn't solo.  I'd like to get my albums in the way the old column
brouser presented them and the whole album at that.   Anybody have any
ideas?