Hi,
Upgrading my iPhone 4 to IOS 7 went smoothly, and I didn't experience significant sluggishness issues. I didn't notice major performance degradation in the apps that I frequently used. I did notice some sluggishness with Seeing Eye GPS, but it was sluggish on my iPhone 4 even prior to the upgrade to IOS 7, so I considered that to be a nonissue.

Tom

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris H" <christopher...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 07, 2013 11:24 PM
Subject: Re: Has anyone upgraded to IOS7 on an iPhone 4?

Kevin, yes, and I regret the upgrade. I have since sold my 4 but can
remember how usable but sluggish it was compared to iOS 7 on my shiny
new 4s, which is at least ten times better. The 5s well I can't comment
on other than it comes with iOS 7 anyway and therefore should run at
optimum speed. If you want iTunes Radio use iTunes on the Pc or Mac or
other iDevices you may have that will not slow down when running iOS 7.
These are of course my experiences so as the saying goes your mileage
may vary.