The app I used for dictation on my iPhone 4, before I got my 4S is called
Vokul. It's really great! It even lets you control music using voice commands!
I think it's 2 or 3 dollars in the U.S. asp store. I'm not sure if it's
available in other countries, but you might try looking if you're outside the
U.S.

Thanks,
Ari