Yes, I have both the Bose and the large Jambox.

I did a comparison a couple years ago. The Bose reproduces slightly better low end bass, but there isn't a significant difference. Frankly, what difference there might be can be addressed by using a different sound equalization with the Jambox.

From a usability standpoint, the Jambox is just much better. It is
extremely useable with Voice Feedback for mode, battery, etc. It has the ability to be used as a speakerphone or to interact with Siri which the Bose does not. If we're listening to music in the hot tub, the Jambox will allow us to ask for a specific song or atist or answer the phone.

Finally, I haven't had the pairing fights with Jambox that the Bose speaker used to give me. The Bose has acted a bit better after their software update, but still no comparison to the ease of using the Jambox.

The only bad thing about the Jambox, (but when I updated the Bose it was similarly annoying) is that the update software is not real accessible. I had to use the Jaws OCR feature to be able to run the updater.

Steve
Lansing, MI
----- Original Message ----- From: "AMY BEATTY-christenson" <abodessa1...@gmail.com>
To: "Viphone" <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2013 9:38 AM
Subject: Which speakers are better

Was wondering if anyone has the Bluetooth bose .
How would it compare to the the jawbone jam box or something Else that has come out recently that is Bluetooth

Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/.

Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing viphone+ow...@googlegroups.com.

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en. --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.