Hi, Scott. I noticed problems, too.

The only way to read tweets is to slowly slide your finger down the screen and
stop on each one. I couldn't figure out how to respond to a tweet. I also
noticed some type of message near the bottom of the screen about swiping back
and forth between timelines, but couldn't figure out how to do so.

I finally got Twitterific and am very impressed. I must say, though, that I am
extremely disappointed in this latest accessibility glitch by a major player in
the social media game.

Keith

Sent from my iPhone