Hi.

If your client has an IPad. He could speak to you via facetime, and you could
write back using imessage. Imessage is available on IPad.

I have used skype with braille not long ago, is it the last version of skype,
which gives the problems.

You could sign up to applebrai...@googlegroups.com, there are a number of
deafblind users there.

Best regards Annie.