Hi, mine started having similar problems about a year after I purchased it. In my case, it was almost the entire right side from j, k, l, u, i, and o which wasn't being recognized. I've since purchased a Bluetooth keyboard from Amazon again, but this time it's one made by Anker. It was around $29, so about the same cost that I paid for the Amazon Basics one. What's really too bad about the Amazon Basics one is that I really pushed it to others, but it seems like it only has a 1-year life time span. At least for me it does. So, now I'm hoping the Anker one will last longer.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
They say "You are what you eat." This humors me because I don't remember eating a bowl of Amazing lately. - Sheldon Cooper