From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Mária Orovcíková
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2013 12:53 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Setting alarms for future dates in iOS7

Hello Alex and all,
it is possible to edit and change the date of the alarm in ios 7. For
already set alarm do the following:
1. Open clock app and double-tap edit button on the top left of the screen.
2. find the alarm you want to edit. There is something like for
example:"alarm 7:00 on/off" (it depends whether the alarm is active) or not.
Just double-tap on the alarm and by flicking right you can find and change
hours, minutes and other things.
I hope my explanation makes sense.
With kind regards
Maria

On 18.12.2013 19:25, Alex Hall wrote:
> I have not seen that ability in iOS7. How might I change the date of an
alarm? Unless you are talking about a third-party app? Again, I know there
are plenty out there, I just would like to use the default one if I could
since I have had trouble in the past with alarm apps not always working.
Plus there's Siri, but for now that seems to not be an option.
> On Dec 18, 2013, at 7:21 AM, SSEric <sseri...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> You cannot do this with Siri, but you can go into the alarm app and check
up to seven days into the future when you might want an alarm.

>> On Dec 18, 2013, at 5:51 AM, Christopher Chaltain <chalt...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>> Are you talking about the native Clock app in IOS? If so, I agree I don't
see any way to do this.

>> I never realized the native Clock app had this feature. If I were going
to schedule something for the future, I'd just use the Reminder app or place
an event on my calendar. This does sound like a nice feature, but I guess
the clock app is still as useful as the alarm clock next to my bed, where I
can't set an alarm for the future. If I need to set an alarm to wake up at a
different time, I just need to remember to set it the night before.

>>> On 12/17/2013 10:37 PM, Alex Hall wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>> In iOS7, I can't seem to set an alarm for even one day in the future.
What is the point of using the iPhone as an alarm clock if I can't tell it
to wake me up tomorrow morning, or on a date in the future I know I'll need
to be up early? I did this all the time in iOS6, but now I can't seem to. I
really hope I'm just missing something basic, but I have a bad feeling I'm
not. Of course there are third-party apps, but I miss being able to just
tell Siri to "wake me up tomorrow at 5" for instance.

>>> Have a great day,
>>> Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
>>> mehg...@gmail.com
>> --