Hi all!

Just wanted to let you know that our latest update is rolling out over the
App Store. Here's the changelog:

New:
- iOS 6 support
- Manual capitalization is back: In manual entry mode, flick up after a
letter to change to upper case. Flick down for lower case
- Add twitter handles and emails to the dictionary! With manual entry, type
"@fleksy" and flick up like normal. Now whenever you type "fleksy",
"@fleksy" will be one of the suggestions.
Similarly, feedbackfleksycom will be corrected to feedb...@fleksy.com

Fixed:
- Tamed the instructional popup
- , ? ! ; : will now be read properly by VO instead of "Period"
- various bugs and crashes

Hint:
Start your text with:
M @fleksy
and select Tweet from menu to send us a DM :D

Known Issue:
- On iOS 6, Fleksy might stop processing taps properly on app resume when
VO is enabled. Workaround: Quit Fleksy from App Switcher and restart. Your
text will be saved. We are working on a fix for the next update.

Once again, we want to apologize for any inconvenience. We start to rebuild
with this version.

Looking forward to your feedback!

- the Fleksy team