Hi everyone,

I know that this thread is over 6 months old but I would still like to try
my luck and ask you guys if you have any experience with the desktop
version of Booking.com and if so, what do you think of it?
Their app seems to be up to date on the accessibility front, which is great
news, but I am curious about the website itself.

With hope that someone reads this and responds,

Gudny :)