With the eyenote you have to make sure your bill is completely unfolded where
looktell would recognize the bill even with it folded in half.
In my opinion looktell is still far better than eyenote.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Andrew J. LaPointe
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2013 7:46 AM
  Subject: eyenote

  Hello, I downloaded and installed the eyenote app last night and selected
speak for the results of reading the money.  I can’t seem to get the eyenote to
announce anything.  I have spent about 5 minutes on each bill and absolutely
nothing.  I also have the looktell money reader and that reads fine.  I can’t
seem to find any docs for instructions.  I would imagine that there is not much
to read anyway.  Andy
  Andrew J. LaPointe
  Co-Chairman
  Salem Commission on Disabilities
  President, The Friends of the Salem Council on Aging
  34 Raymond Ave.
  Salem, MA. 01970
  Home, 978-745-4289 cell, 978-578-0185