Ceri actually also will set alarms in the future. I have dates way out in August of 2014 already.

On 12/17/2013 22:02, Cheryl Homiak wrote:
Well, could you use the "repeat" in clock and then get rid of it after the day you want
has gone by? For example, say you want an alarm for Christmas morning. You could set it and choose
"repeat every Wednesday" and then get rid of the alarm or at least the repeat indication
after Christmas. I know it's kind of roundabout but ought to work.
Also, is it possible to set the alarm using calendar or reminders? Actually, it
does appear that tomorrow morning is not a problem; you should be able to do
that either with clock itself or using siri.

--
Scott Berry
Email: sb356...@gmail.com

is active.