Hello everyone,

For those who don't know me my name is Scott. I have an Iphone 5 and I just did a backup/restore through Itunes last wee because I was having trouble finding the Edit and Greetings buttons in the Voicemail tab. What I did is:

1.  Go to Phone.
2. Go to Voicemail tab and looked at the upper left and right of the screen for the Edit and Greetings button but VO doesn't seem to announce anything.

I also reported this to the accessibility Department of Apple and they are the ones who told me to restore the Iphone. Is there a work around for this and does anyone else have this problem?

--
Scott Berry
Email: sb356...@gmail.com

is active.