From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Agent086b
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2013 3:30 PM
To: viphone
Subject: Re: 12 Days of Gifts app

Hi,
in Australia I was offered a song by an artist called Lord. I think this was
a for downloading the app. I did not take the song as I don't like the
artist.
Max

On 21 Dec 2013, at 7:19 am, Raul A. Gallegos <r...@raulgallegos.com> wrote:

> Got the app installed and yes, the notification which says 6 days until
your first gift is very much accessible. I'm sure the rest will be as well.
I thought I saw someone post on here that they are already getting free
iTunes gifts via this app. Is this a country-specific thing in that case?

> Thanks.
>
> --
> Raul A. Gallegos
> It amazes me how annoying some people can be in 140 characters or
> less. - Sheldon Cooper Twitter and Facebook user ID: rau47
>
> On 12/17/2013 11:54 PM, Woody Anna Dresner wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> In past years, people have mentioned this app, which offers you a
>> gift every day from December 26 to January 6, but it wasn't available
>> in the U.S. It is available in the U.S. this year, however, and it's
>> accessible. The link is
>> https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/12-days-of-gifts/id777716569?mt=8
>>
>> Enjoy,
>> Anna