Hi All,

Here is the App Store URL for Voice Dream Reader in both the full and lite
versions:
• Voice Dream Reader - Text to Speech (on sale for $4.99, usually$9.99) by
Voice Dream LLC
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/voice-dream-reader-text-to/id496177674?mt=8
• Voice Dream Reader Lite - Text to Speech (free) by Voice Dream LLC
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/voice-dream-reader-lite-text/id563971853?mt=8

For a recent detailed review of the Voice Dream Reader app and its features,
see Jonathan Mosen's blog post:
• Voice Dream Reader, Truly a Dream App
http://mosen.org/index.php/voice-dream-reader-truly-a-dream-app/
(You can use the Safari Reader Option). For people who want to know how Voice
Dream Reader compares with Read2Go ($19.99) in reading BookShare books, the
quick summary is that Read2Go still gives a much better experience if you are
using a Braille device, but Voice Dream Reader supports a much wider range of
document formats and gives you the option of purchasing (for $1.99 to $2.99h
and using many other voices, including many for languages other than English,
and some NeoSpeech voices.

The free Lite version of Voice Dream Reader that lets you try the app will only
read 300 characters at a time for each press of the "Play" button, but is
otherwise fully functional.

Kay asked whether the full version would just install on top of the Lite
version. No, you have to separately delete the Lite version of the app, since
it is treated like a separate app.  However, I prefer to purchase the full
version of apps rather than doing an in-app purchase upgrade within the lite
version.  The reason is that if I have to redownload the app or install it onto
another device, I don't want to be wondering why I don't have complete
functionality unless and until I remember to restore my in-app purchases.

HTH.  Cheers,

Esther