Sent: Sunday, December 22, 2013 11:27 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: New app - Brailletexts

The fact that this app allows for document saving and editing makes it more
interesting than the BrailleTouch app that also only does uncontracted
braille.
The fact that it handles 8 dot might be very interesting to check out.

I did find one part of the app description rather entertaining.
I wonder how many people have successfully written braille with their "
mechanic broiler?"
Obviously a typo there.

I will check this one out.
Thanks,